Thursday, July 11, 2013

And We're Off!

I am not an avid traveler, and I had never been out of the USA, but that was all about to change after I met my amazing B-One pilot. He definitely liked traveling and had been all over the world. On our first date (out of WY), in December of 2010 my pilot took me to Puerto Rico for New Years! Talk about romantic! It was an incredible experience. I ate CONCH for my first time, which was a little out of my comfort zone for seafood, but really enjoyed it, and had the best Mojito we have ever tasted to this day! The people were so accommodating and friendly, and we had great food everywhere we dined. We went and toured a little of Old San Jaun and some of the other beaches up north. I can't wait to go back and spend more time exploring. I recommend visiting Puerto Rico if you ever get a chance!
Isabela Beach in Puerto Rico
Stay tuned to hear about more of our trips! Be careful though, traveling is addicting. Next thing you know, you might be booking a flight to your next destination!

Click here for attractions and facts about Puerto Rico
Visit Puerto Rico Attractions - We Do Exploring Better | See Puerto Rico









3 comments:

  1. I am already addicted to traveling so I am in trouble with your blog! Meeting a pilot is a great way to feed your traveling habit. lol I can't believe he took you to Puerto Rico for New Years! Romantic and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you lucky girl! I have never been out of the US either and I'm dying to go somewhere tropical. My sister went to Puerto Rico for the first time with work in April. She actually had an extra ticket. It didn't fall on my school vacation so I couldn't go. I was so sad. Her pictures were amazing! I'm curious, what did conch taste like? I would have just been happy with the shell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous- I will be leaving for Berlin on Sunday and I am super excited. When my girls get a little older I will be traveling with them all of the time. My goal is to travel to every country at least once in my lifetime. I already have a few checked off my list-let's see how many more I can get too!!!

    ReplyDelete